Monday 10 December 2012

Crowborough People-last post.





As it will surely get deleted here is a copy of my final post on the heavily censored Crowborough People site.

My work here is done -I have exposed this site as being the official mouthpiece for the undemocratic unelected Crowborough Partnership.
I cannot contribute to a site that decides who can have opinions and who cant and what information can be conveniently hidden under the carpet by banning people from commenting without giving a reason.
From now on I will be concentrating on my blogs and twitter.
Just remember
We can never be sure that the opinion we are endeavoring to stifle is a false opinion; and if we were sure, stifling it would be an evil still.
~John Stuart Mill 1859
Merry Christmas and a happy new year- unfortunately for the residents of Crowborough the year is always1984.
Dont bother blocking my account I only set this one up for this and will be cancelling my google account tomorrow.

My boycott of the site starts now-I urge everyone who values freedom of speech to do the same.

No comments:

Site Meter