Friday 3 December 2010

Matthew Street-Oh dear

Remember this post about our new co opted town councillor Matthew Street.

I posted his contact details so that residents could raise concerns with him.

I thought I would cut him a bit of slack until he had proved that he was more interested in representing residents than the other no hopers on the council.New blood and all that.

Today I spoke to an ex neighbour who now lives in the Montargis area of Crowborough which has been virtually cut off for the last 3 days due to the snow.Pretty fed up with inaction from the town council and after spending 3 hours clearing snow from his road an e mail was despatched yesterday to our new representative,Matthew Street, who just so happens to live off the same road as my friend.
To date no reply or acknowledgment has been received.I will keep you all posted but its not looking good is it.

No comments:

Site Meter