Wednesday 24 June 2009

Im not racist I hate everyone.


A couple of retards have been kind enough to e mail me and tell me that I am a racist and a Nazi.


To put the record straight I am a racist in as far as I want people who have lived in this country all their lives to have preferential treatment in all services over people who have just arrived .I dont give a fuck if they faced oppression in their own country nor do I care if they are black ,yellow or any other colour.They can all fuck off somewhere else as this country has its full compliment of nutters and scroungers already.


As for being a nazi-I can confirm that I have never been a member of the modern day nazi party aka Nu Labour.
Any other fuckwits with opinions should post them as comments so we can all have a laugh.


No comments:

Site Meter