Sunday 2 August 2009

London Borough of Bromley.




As an ex resident of the Borough of Bromley I know that the council is run by control freak wankers who will stop at nothing to keep the residents in their place.A lot of Bromley council staff wouldnt know the truth if it bit them on the arse and are not adverse to a bit of lying and deception in order to get their way.Justice and Bromley go together like oil and water.

Is it any surprise that Bromley is now using 1984 tactics to indoctrinate the populace.


Read this and compare with 1984 .


Ten screens in locations such as stores, cafes and health and community centres around the borough will broadcast important messages to let people know what is happening locally to keep them safe, and how they themselves can take action to keep Bromley a safe and a pleasant place to live, work and relax.


Read it here and weep.


Cllr Bloom and Deputy rosser Martin Huxley sound like a proper pair of cunts who would appear to be more at home in North Korea than a London Borough of England.Whats the betting that they are both common purpose graduate twats.
In honour to them both I award Bromley Council the honour of Ingsoc Council Of the year 2009.

1 comment:

Captain Swing said...

I left Bromley when it started turning into the shithole that it is today.I moved to Crowborough for the quiet life and get away from the lefty cunts intent on telling me what to do,what not to do,what to eat,what to think.
Crowborough as a Town is lovely but fuck me we have the same type of lefty lezzer cunts down here too.If they are not some ugly old lezzer telling us that we all going to fry if we use plastic bags they are some other ugly old lezzer telling me how to bring up my kids.
Crowborough and Bromley-two towns joined by one thing-cunts telling us what to do all the time.

I work on the premise that if they are going to give me a hard time then I can give them a hard time with interest.

Site Meter